DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Product Brand & Model:
VIBE Audio SPACE 3D

Space 3D Midrange & Tweeter Speaker Kit (SPACE3D)

Condition of all items:

BNIB

Total Price: :
$90 shipped each set

Shipping Terms: :
included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
VIBE Audio SPACE 3D Midrange & Tweeter Speaker Kit (SPACE3D)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
thats an interesting kit...didnt you like them?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 4 sets, just loking to unload since the install I was going to do didn't pan out, and keep one set for myself.

·
Registered
76 Posts
do you have the outside diameter of the entire speaker. I'd like to try these in the 3" midrange pod for older bmw's.

·
Registered
898 Posts
weirdest car speakers I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey nis..did you get a.chance to hear these yet?
They sound very clean, a lot smoother than the eclipse SC8365 sets that were around over the past couple years. Much more clarity and they don't rip your ears apart like the metal domes in the eclipse set. That being said, my listening was done on a home receiver and not in a car environment. I did listen to them straight on axis, and off axis and liked the results both ways.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, I wouldn't replace the dyns mostly because I love how the kicks are setup right now, they look perfect, and sound great. I may try them out in my car some day though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.