Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Polk Momo 10 SVC 4ohms @ 300 watts

1998 Orion HCCA 10 DVC 1ohms @ 1000 watts

MCM 12 No serial number or anything SVC 8ohms

Condition of all items:

THe polk and the orion are really good. The polk is probably a 8/10 This polk is pretty loud and retains great quality.

The orion probably a 6-7/10. The rubber is a little faded but the sub still sounds great. In terms of output. It really slams for a 10. Its beefy.

The MCM. probably a 5-6/10. as You can see. I patched up a little damage from a screw driver hole.

Total Price: :

PM me with offers

Shipping Terms: :

USPS parcel post

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm.. i wouldn't mind that HCCA 10.. but can I make it hit as hard as my 15" power HX2.. what u think?
I highly doubt it. I googled your speaker. Its the RMS but a larger cone. It should destroy any 10.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Can ya post the prices? Thought that was a requirement. Curious about the Polk.

·
Registered
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula
155 Posts
Can ya post the prices? Thought that was a requirement. Curious about the Polk.
^+1

It's a rule.

It's tough to put a price on some of this stuff because they're rare on the market, but it helps people who are new to this hobby (like me) who never had any idea what the MSRP was on these things. Not to mention how it keeps us from making asses of ourselves by sending you embarrassing offers.

Among other reasons.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All of them cheapest USPS shipping added.

Polk $75 plus shipping
HCCA $50 plus shipping
MCM $30 plus shipping

boxes either included or not. HCCA no box.

·
Registered
155 Posts
At the risk of sounding rude, he said plus shipping right next to the prices. My bet is that the prices are plus shipping.

·
Registered
97 Posts
At the risk of sounding rude, he said plus shipping right next to the prices. My bet is that the prices are plus shipping.
i dont understand what the op is trying to convey "All of them cheapest USPS shipping added" and then states plus shipping?

maybe plus shipping if you want the box?

·
Registered
155 Posts
The OP is trying to say that the prices do not reflect shipping cost and that the items will be sent via the cheapest option possible. In other words:

"Prices plus shipping cost via least expensive USPS option."

Or

"Prices do not include shipping, which will be through the cheapest USPS option possible."

·
Registered
97 Posts
The OP is trying to say that the prices do not reflect shipping cost and that the items will be sent via the cheapest option possible. In other words:

Or

"Prices do not include shipping, which will be through the cheapest USPS option possible."
i guess i was getting hung up on the "added" anyhow i pmed the op..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Or

your right on the nose

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The HCCA isn't for sale. My brother decided he wants to keep it. He said maybe if he gets a good offer on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts