DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
If you're still sitting on one in a month, I will likely scoop one up and see how it compares to my SI HT18 in the trunk. Now to see if I'll have to rebuild my IB wall or just drop it in. :D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I wasn't sure what the market was like for $600 18" subs, but for your sake, I hope you're right. ;)

·
18,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I understand. I'm just saying, whether they are sold here or not, I won't be floating the credit card charge on these for that long. My wife wasn't happy when I told her the knuckleheads who were supposed to buy them bailed on me. If I have to send these back before then, that's just what I'll have to do. Would rather someone else who can use them get them, though.

·
18,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Just in case, if someone has a UPS account and can cover shipping through that, I'm asking $595+shipping (or if PayPal gift, $580+shipping).

If PayPal gift is ok, and I'm shipping myself then I'd take $620 shipped/each.

Local Pickup: $580 cash.

·
18,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
FWIW, I shipped the last four to the same buyer in Cali. Each package cost me $87 to ship. That can give you an idea of what shipping would cost to you if you wanted to pick up shipping charges vs going with my flat rate asking price.

·
18,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
yes. just one.

I'm tempted to put this upstairs in the HT for the 3rd sub but TBH the enclosure would take up more space than I'd prefer. But if this doesn't sell soon I may just go that route since I planned to use a 3rd sub at some point anyway.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
yes. just one.

I'm tempted to put this upstairs in the HT for the 3rd sub but TBH the enclosure would take up more space than I'd prefer. But if this doesn't sell soon I may just go that route since I planned to use a 3rd sub at some point anyway.
What is other two subs you`ve got there?

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
MSRP for that baby is 899 not 720. it`s about 30% off for hot driver here.
I needed 2 or I`d grab this one right away.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.