Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5th generation iPod Classic 60GB upgraded to 512 GB

Used (obviously). Item is in great working order and pretty decent cosmetic condition considering it's age-the only issue is a couple dead pixels on the screen. I have made a few of these and this is my personal daily driver. I carefully separated the case and used the Tarkan adapter with 2 class 10 SD cards. Battery holds a charge nicely. Currently has over 17k songs on it (which I'll leave) and the theoretical limit is 50k.

$425 shipped to Paypal via lower 48 states :

Included :

- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Fucking music server with best DAC apple ever used.
Yes, I got a redwine audio modded one with pre amp bypass for use into a headphone amp or as a source into a hifi pre amp and it has abused many forum boner stand alone dacs. The problem is it isn't recognized by my accord exls usb input and I don't know if it's because of the mod or the gen of the ipod. A previous version is running in there now ava I'm hesitant to buy. Can anyone confirm?

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Yes, I got a redwine audio modded one with pre amp bypass for use into a headphone amp or as a source into a hifi pre amp and it has abused many forum boner stand alone dacs. The problem is it isn't recognized by my accord exls usb input and I don't know if it's because of the mod or the gen of the ipod. A previous version is running in there now ava I'm hesitant to buy. Can anyone confirm?
Negotiate with seller to give it a try.
Most likely redwine mod killed compatibility. In your previous unit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
ROCKY TOP
1,665 Posts

I mod these all the time, I am using the exact same one right now. The only compatability issue I ever had was with the sony rsx-gs9 not reading it, thats the reason I got rid of my gs9. Thats the only unit I have ever had any trouble with and I have used mine on alot of decks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the music format in?
Should be mostly mp3 and the lion's share at 320 but I can't say with absolute certainty. If someone here would prefer I could probably flash Rockbox on to it.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,665 Posts
Should be mostly mp3 and the lion's share at 320 but I can't say with absolute certainty. If someone here would prefer I could probably flash Rockbox on to it.

It would have to be mp3, because I have the exact same ipod. I have 17000 apple lossless songs on mine and I have about 10gb left, just to give everyone an idea of how many lossless files this ipod can hold...glws!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Threw about another 1k songs on this afternoon.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available and if anyone has any special requests for music I'll see what I can do about tossing that on here before it gets shipped.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had a couple nibbles earlier so figured I'd give this another bump.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.