DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 6 of these at Texas Heat Wave car show from Custom Sounds who is an authorized dealer. These subs are BNIB, perfect condition, never hooked up. The stipulation with this sale is that I need to sell all 6 of them. I will split them up, but I need to have all 6 spoken for before I sell. I am selling these because I just can't talk myself into putting this much weight in my truck. I am asking $95 plus shipping per sub. PM me with your zip code so I can give you and idea of shipping costs. Here's a picture of the day I brought them home.

These are Type R 12's Dual 4ohm voice coils. Model # SWR-1242D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
at least install a couple of em and 1200 watts..
I'll be buying a pair of Audioque 18's instead, that will save me about 60% of the weight. Box will be the same size, but the subs will be ALOT lighter.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
giving deals if multiples are purchased?
If you buy more than 2 I can knock $5 off each one making them $90 each. I would love to discount more, but that's really as low as I can go. If they don't sell I'll just use lighter wood LOL :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
BUMP for awesome subs. Just hooked one up myself!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like I'll be keeping these. CA.com peple wanted me to pay shipping and sell them really cheap, so I'll just deal with the weight, it will make my truck lower anyway LOL. Expect to see a build thread in the near future.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Bump for the last pair ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts