Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background:
Car was totaled last year, I gutted the vehicle, and cleaning out the garage now. Lots of info on my old system on this website, please search for "shinjohn" and you should find build logs, etc...

I also have lots of high res pictures of my install here:
Accord Stereo Revamp to DIY Active Photo Gallery by shinjohn at pbase.com

I have pretty much sold all of the gear off, just want to hopefully sell the custom built stuff to another Accord owner who can appreciate it. Lots of hard work went into the system, such a shame for this stuff not to be enjoyed by someone else.

Product Brand & Model:
Custom Designed/Built for 1999 Honda Accord Sedan
- 2.0 ft^3 subwoofer enclosure, fits (2) 12" subs (Boston Pro 12.5LFs to be exact). Grey carpet
- Amplifier mounting panel and trim piece for side of trunk, gray carpet
- Amplifier mount for center of spare tire, gray carpet (fits small amp)
- Kick panels designed and fabricated by Bing of Simplicity in Sound, fits Scan 12M midrange and Hiquphon large format tweeters

Condition of all items:
Used - Good condition (see pictures below)

Total Price: :
- sub enclosure: $50 (local pickup)
- amp side mount: $15 shipped
- spare tire amp mount: $15 shipped
- kicks: $200 shipped (please inquire, I might be able to get these re-wrapped in a different color for you for additional cost)

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority or Parcel Post, depending.
Will ship within a day of receipt of payment.

Local pickup for sub enclosure only. I will consider shipping the enclosure only if you purchase the kicks as well.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

High res pictures here:
Pictures for Ebay and For Sale Items Photo Gallery by shinjohn at pbase.com

Pictures of kicks:
Kick Panel Detailed Build Pictures Photo Gallery by shinjohn at pbase.com

Additional info:
'nuf said :D

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.