Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer 80prs

Condition of all items:

Slightly used for ~six months I guess

Total Price: :

$200 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included usps probably, or fedex

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I got a double din and don't need this. Great shape and I removed the piezo from the board so it doesn't beep at all anymore. Includes original box and accessories.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
can you share what you did to get rid of it? I happen to have my p99 open this weekend.
I removed the top of the piezo, took out the mini "cone", put some liquid electric tape on the connectors to ensure an open circuit, and put the top of the piezo back on. If you were to look at the board nothing changed, but the piezo cone is gone.

Perhaps not the most eloquent way to do it but it works.

·
18,499 Posts

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
There's a place in the "secret menu" that says beep tones off or something similar but it doesn't get rid of all the beeps. I basically ripped out his voice box :)
What's this "secret menu" sorcery of which you speak? :D

Good luck! Worth it folks.. These are good decks IMHO for clean output.

·
Registered
667 Posts
What's this "secret menu" sorcery of which you speak? :D

Good luck! Worth it folks.. These are good decks IMHO for clean output.
I think the "secret menu" is when you hold down the volume button while the unit is powered off. You can also disable the internal amp and other magical stuff. Btw the 80PRS is a GREAT HU for SQ fantastic sound even from MP3's connected to the USB. The DAC's are quite good imo.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
I think the "secret menu" is when you hold down the volume button while the unit is powered off. You can also disable the internal amp and other magical stuff. Btw the 80PRS is a GREAT HU for SQ fantastic sound even from MP3's connected to the USB. The DAC's are quite good imo.

Thanks. I knew about that one but don't recall anything about disabling the beep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.