1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price:
$750 shipped OBO

Description:
These A Pillar tweeter pods were custom made by ABT electronics in Illinois. They slide in fine no tabs broken and will include the housing to screw the tweeters in to but will not include the tweeters themselves unless you are comfortable with and agree to the below terms. They are positioned / aimed at the driver.

They are designed for use and fitment with Focal tweeters model Elite TB 872 (https://www.focal.com/sites/www.focal.fr/files/shared/catalog/document/ft-elite-tb8721.pdf). These are the tweeters that come in the 165 WRC Kit (https://www.focal.com/en/car-audio/car-audio-kits-solutions/elite/utopia-be/component-kits/165-w-rc/actif)

I am not including the tweeters and will remove them before sale because I do not want to have the stress of something going wrong with them and the conversations that come with that. If you agree with and are willing to accept the tweeters AS IS / CAVEAT EMPTOR then we can talk about including them on top of the price that of course reflects their used condition. Since I last removed them they did work. I do have a brand new third tweeter unused if that interests you.

Please ask all your questions prior to sale I want to keep expectations up front being honest and transparent. If used anything scares you, please shop new! But if this sounds like a good opportunity and you're comfortable buying used let's talk more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SaltyOne!

Ok I’m updating this.

$750 including the tweeters shipped.

Tweeters included are still being purchased as is with no guarantee. They did work before removal. Definitely ask any questions or if there’s any way I can give you more information prior to purchase let me know and I will try to get that to you

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update again. Also an option would be no tweeters just pillars for $365 shipped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts