DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More older gear for sale. This is for the legendary alpine 3900 dac/preamp, using quad 18bit burr browns. It has 3 optical inputs and 2 analog inputs, copper chassis, and looks beautiful. It is controlled by the 1310, a digital max item, that has no power, just a tuner and cd changer control. Add a 5957s or any other optical source, and you have a nice setup. I have 2 sets, and only need 1. Trying to clean out gear, so i have more funds to find the perefect components.
Thanks
Hans

I am new to this forum, but post under the same id at elite, carsound, and sounddomain, and have plenty of feedback.

·
Registered
2 Posts
More older gear for sale. This is for the legendary alpine 3900 dac/preamp, using quad 18bit burr browns. It has 3 optical inputs and 2 analog inputs, copper chassis, and looks beautiful. It is controlled by the 1310, a digital max item, that has no power, just a tuner and cd changer control. Add a 5957s or any other optical source, and you have a nice setup. I have 2 sets, and only need 1. Trying to clean out gear, so i have more funds to find the perefect components.
Thanks
Hans

I am new to this forum, but post under the same id at elite, carsound, and sounddomain, and have plenty of feedback.
Please give selling price. thanks

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
This is a very old post. Maybe a PM would be more effective?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts