DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Combo package, Alpine CDA-9855 Glide-touch deck and XM direct combo(Terk XMDALP100 + XMD1000).

Additional info:
The Alpine CDA-9855 deck is 3-way active(real deal not just 2-way + sub) 4v preouts, T/A, easy to use and setup and just a beautiful system.

The XM direct module is just that, allows you to control XM through the deck, pre-set stations and so-on. If you're familiar with XM then there isn't much more I can say. It was de-activated AFTER I removed it 8 months ago, so there is a good chance you will get free service after install! I offer no promises to that regard though. Comes with a new antenna.

Condition of all items:
The faceplate is pretty near perfect, none of the print is worn off, no scratches or gouges. Any minor marks on the unit are extremely minor and could easily be polished out. Detailed pics available upon request. Comes with a new Alpine harness with the speaker outputs trimmed and taped to approx 4", easily long enough to solder. If it's really an issue I can solder wire on, though it would all be the same color(I don't have all the colors). Does not come with trim ring or cage, they were not needed in the previous install and were unfortunately misplaced.

XM unit comes with all needed cables too hookup as well as new condition antenna. Worked 100% as of when it was removed. Label faded from sitting on shelf but is purely cosmetic.

All units have been sitting on a shelf in my room for a few months with the exception of the deck itself which was used up to last month when I removed it for a different deck.

Total Price: : $250 shipped and insured for the whole setup. Trades in the form of a Kenwood XR-5S or JL HD/XD 5/6ch plus cash on my end. Not interested in subs or amps with power >700w, sorry. Might be interested in an Ipad(cash obviously)

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Additional info:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back to school bump! Buy this and support my education.

This semester I get to buy & lug 13 books around with me, so invest in my eventual knee replacement & back surgery and you get a complimentary Alpine headunit!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Back to school bump! Buy this and support my education.

This semester I get to buy & lug 13 books around with me, so invest in my eventual knee replacement & back surgery and you get a complimentary Alpine headunit!
Get your books from eBay and/or half.com...save yourself a lot of money over university book stores!

GLWS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts