DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these amps they are both brand new have only been taking out of the box to look at never powered on have all accessories that go with them. We were going to use them in my brothers install but I just came across a couple DLS amps that are simply stunning so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in these. Like I said they are brand new. If you like I can get pictures tomorrow. I'd like to get $275 for the PDX1.600 and $250 for the PDX2.150. These prices are shipped via standard shipping method to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I really want these gone so we can get the other amps :) SO how about 200 each + shipping. This is firm I can't go any lower then this. Depending on location shipping shouldn't be more then 10-15 bucks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok a couple people requested pictures. I didn't pull them out of the bag didn't want to scratch them or anything.

I do have the boxes and everything for these too as well as the feet to mount them together and all that. Everything that came with them new will come with them.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very possibly if we can't work something out in a couple days we'll just keep them. I can't take to big of a hit on them and we really want to get the new system in :) The DLS's would be so nice though haha.

·
Registered
566 Posts
these sold?

if not, pm me price shipped to 32408 on both amps

cash in hand

·
Registered
933 Posts
damn good steal. Thats about 80 bucks below dealer cost on that 1.600

1 - 13 of 13 Posts