Discussion Starter #1
FS: Alpine cda-9887, cda-9835+kca-420i, JBL bpx2200.1

Product Brand & Model:

Alpine cda-9887 SOLD

Alpine cda-9835 + kca-420I

JBL bpx2200.1

Condition of all items:

Used but very good condition:

9887 comes with original box, trim, case, cage, but no owners Manual. Plenty of wire left on the harness. I Would rate the face at an 8 to 8.5 conservatively. All buttons look great, with no labeling wore off.

9835 comes with original box, remote, case, owners manual, trim, but no mounting cage. I Would rate the face at 8 to 8.5 conservatively. No wear on the buttons.

Kca-420i comes with original box, manual, aI-net cable, and ipod cable. Very minor marks on the case, and velcro on the bottom from previous owner.

2200.1 is just the amp, no box or manual. JBL has the manual in pdf form on their site. Amp is prop an 8, some wear from multiple installs. But overall good shape. Mechanically works great and is a tank. Very powerful and efficient for what it produces. Small crack in the plexi by the lower left mounting screw. Barely visible without inspection. I loved this amp....

Total Price: :

9887- $250 shipped obo ,,SOLD

9835 + kca-420i - $250 shipped obo

2200.1- $500 shipped (very heavy) obo

Shipping Terms: :

Included in conus.
Sorry, no international shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

pictures will be included in the following posts.

Additional info:

All three of these items were purchased from members on this forum. While in my possession, they have not been installed or powered. I was going through a collector phase. :D the only thing I did was take a little Novus #2 to polish the faces, but they were in damn good shape to begin with. I Would prefer to sell the 9835 and 420i together, but will split should they not sell.
I'm not interested in trades at this time. Looking to raise a little money for an amp upgrade to Jl hd's.
The JBL just was pulled from my truck a few weeks ago, and worked flawlessly. Decided I wanted smaller footprint amps.

A portion of this sale will also be used to donate to Erin for the klipple test equipment.
So, know some of your hard earned money will be coming back to the community. :)

As always, thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
9887 SOLD :smile:

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kca-420I

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JBL bpx2200.1

Power Output650 watts RMS x 2 channel at 4 ohms

and ≤ 1% THD + N

2450 watts RMS x 1 channel at 4 ohms,

14.4V supply and ≤ 1% THD + N

1810 watts RMS x 1 channel at 1 ohm,

14.4V supply and ≤ 1% THD + N

Signal-to-Noise Ratio 67 dBA (reference 1 watt into 4 ohms)

Dynamic Power2940 watts at 4 ohms

Effective Damping Factor 6.28 at 4 ohms

Frequency Response22Hz – 302Hz (-3dB)

Maximum Input Signal7 V Maximum Sensitivity250 mV

Output Regulation.12 dB at 4 ohms

Dimensions (H x W x D)2-9/16" x 21" x 12-1/4"

MSRP U.S. $$1599.95

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn I want both of these lol. Great prices.

A used 9835 sold on eBay recently for 365. It was just the HU and wire harness IIRC.
Thanks man, I got a good deal on them to begin with. Great looking units. They'd make nice center pieces for someones setup...

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9887 pending...

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9887 sold, thank you sir!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Someone broke into my car last yesterday and stole my head unit (9835) and also destroyed my oz subs because they couldn't get it out. I am looking for a replacement and I am interested in the one you are selling.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Even though I have been a member for while, I've never actually posted, so I couldn't send you a pm. I should be able to send one now. I have 100% feedback on ebay. check you pm, thanks

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm very sorry to hear of your situation... Let's see what we can do about it.:)

Unfortunately, posts in the classifieds, off topic, etc don't count towards your post count.

We can discuss here, or if you prefer a more private venue, you can e-mail me at jcollin76 at yahoo dot com.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ttt...

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Talking with a couple guys on the 35 combo and JBL..
But still currently available.

Ttt for the late night crowd.:)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
9835 combo sold!
Thank your sir :)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump for a monster of an amp! :)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$450 obo for the JBL...

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Closing this thread to open one for just the JBL...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.