·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Alpine F#1 Status DVI-9990 Head Unit
Alpine F#1 Status PXI-H990 DSP
Alpine F#1 Status TMI-M990 Single DIN Display

Condition of all items: All items got clean bill of health from Alpine in May of 2016. I have not opened them up since then. I guarantee no DOA. Cosmetically I'd rate from good to great, but you can judge for yourself in the pictures.

Total Price: : $2,200

Shipping Terms: : Free shipping insured to CONUS.

Pictures: Photos are below.

Additional info: Well, I hate to part with these as they were the foundation of the install in my 2000 Passat that I never finished because the car died: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/build-logs-project-install-gallery/150801-2000-vw-passat-glx-dex-p99rs-scan-dynaudio-arc-audio.html

I was going to use them for the install I am beginning to embark on in a Cadillac STS. So I sent them all back to Alpine to make sure they were in good working order. They all came back clean.

The reason I am selling them is because I've decided to go with the Sony RSX-GS9 and Helix DSP PRO MK2 combo.

I have this funny feeling I might miss this setup the same way I missed by Sony C90/XDP-4000 combo.

If you're checking out this post, I'm sure you know about the incredible sound quality and ability for a tune with the DSP. A couple of items I was really fond of:

* The Volume knob is big, round, and with grip. No "slipping."
* Super easy to get to the subwoofer adjustment and dial it in depending on music.
* When you seek, the volume turns completely off, so your ears don't get shredding with hearing the music in seeking chunks.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Scott Walters

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
if you have not used the sony in person, please do before you buy! I think you will find its a very different experience than the alpine..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.