DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Alpine H700 for sale. I just bought this from DIYMA "eviling", and unfortunately, my Alpine W900BT head unit won't control it like the W910 does. That was the main selling point of using the H700 for me, so I need to unload this. It works perfectly. There are some surface scratches on it, but they don't affect the unit's function.

I'm asking $300 shipped (in the continental USA) for the unit, which includes the wiring harness. The unit does not come in the original box (however it will be packed very well for shipping) or with the manual, however it can be downloaded easily online.

Also would consider trading for/toward a Bit Ten or JL HD amps (900/5 or 600/4).

Thanks for looking!

-Clint

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I sold him this unit I hadit in my ride, worked great I got it from Todd(highly) good.unit with no ground noise. lagit deal, great unit solid. i examined the unit my self very thoroughly to ensure nothing was wrong with it internally and tested it many hours.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it does. You will be able to control it via the 505. Apparently the ONLY alpine double din that it doesn't work with is the W900BT.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Want this gone.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still trying to sell this. Somebody take it!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm buying a house, so need every dime I can get. I need this gone. $290 shipped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Free bump for selling car audio to fund a house. I sold all my zapco dc amps and dynaudio speaks to get the house. But at least I got the house...

GLWS

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I'm buying a house, so need every dime I can get. I need this gone. $290 shipped.
he's taking a hit on this guys, do the poor guy a favor and somebody buy this thing.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, I did. It doesn't work with the W900BT. I don't have the controller.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. I'd like to sell this, but if I end up not being able to, I'll be looking for a RUX if anybody has one. Not making a WTB thread for that yet though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bump. I'd like to sell this, but if I end up not being able to, I'll be looking for a RUX if anybody has one. Not making a WTB thread for that yet though.
I just picked up a h700 controller so I could have the green and amber illumination with my 7996. Don't need my c701 anymore. Good condition still, no button wear. LMK.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status