DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought a new (to me) Mercedes E63 AMG and have decided to keep it factory for a while. I’ve a bunch of really nice gear that I pulled out of my truck, all of it in very good shape. I will try and post pictures asap. All equipment is in very good 9/10 shape except where otherwise noted.

Rules for the sale: All prices include shipping to the contiguous USA with insurance, shipping only to verified paypal addresses. No dibs. If you want an item, email me at [email protected] and I will email you my paypal account info. I will ship within 2 business days of receiving payment. I am open to reasonable offers, but don’t bother lowballing. I don’t need to sell any of this gear and the price I am asking is fair. No trades unless you have a NIB 2012 model 3D home theater projector.

Alpine INA-W900 DD Navigation HU - $600 – purchased new from local dealer, have all OEM packaging. Price includes PAC steering wheel audio control adapter.

Alpine Bluetooth $50 – this effectively makes the W900 the W900BT – purchased new from local dealer (combine shipped with the HU for $640 for both items).

Axxess ASWC Steering wheel audio control – new in package, never installed - $45

JBI MS-8 $475 – purchased new from dealer/forum member – great condition (just recently took the plastic cover off the face. Have all the packaging and accessories.

JL Audio HD 900/5 $650 – purchased LNIB from forum member, have all OEM packaging

JL Audio HD 600/4 $500 – purchased new from local dealer, have all OEM packaging

JL Audio stack kit (allows stacking of 2 HD amps) - $25 or free if you buy both amps

Dynaudio MW 182 woofers $350 / pr. – purchased new from Don (6spdcoupe), have OEM boxes

Dynaudio MD 142 mids $300 / pr. - – purchased new from Don (6spdcoupe), have OEM boxes. These were in the kick panels of my truck and under close inspection show some wear, but nothing major.

Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L4 mids – $145 SOLD - bought these used from Scott Buwalda. Checked them when I received them but never installed them. In the factory packaging.

Scanspeak Illuminator D3004/6020-00 tweeters - $175 – bought new from Madisound, have factory packaging. I soldered wires to the terminals on theses to ensure there was no stress on the terminals in my installation.

Streetwires Distribution block with Streetwires Interlok Power rings - $75 – will only sell these items together.

Stereo Integrity SI BM MKIII 12” shallow mount subwoofer – bought new from SI. Will ship in factory box inside a second box.
Not totally sure that I want to sell this. Oh, what the heck. - $310

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be posting up pics tonight.

Guys - if you are not in the contiguous states, please don't PM me or clutter this thread asking me to ship to you. I am quite confident that I don't need to take on the risk or the extra hassle of shipping outside the US to sell this gear, so I will not ship outside the US.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SI BM SOLD

Uploading pics as I write this. Will post ASAP

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Price update for the MS8 - While in my garage it must have been scratched as shown in the picture. NEW PRICE $430 shipped.

MW182 pic

Scanspeak tweet pic (note that I thought I had soldered to the tabs on these, but it turns out that it was the mids that I soldered to. The tweets are in perfect condition as shown in the pics.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Streetwires disty block and interlok connectors (there are 2, red and black).

I'll throw in all of the fuses that I have with the disty block.

Dynaudio MD 142 mids. Note that there are wires soldered and heat shrinked to the terminals on these. This is because the factory terminals are in a position that makes it difficult to apply a speaker connector. One mid looks perfect, the other has some slight discoloration in a spot on the grill. It will probably clean up, but I don't have time to mess with it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JL HD amps are minty fresh!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alpine KCE-400BT bluetooth module for the HU

Alpine Navigation unit (i'll clean the finger prints before I ship it)

Boxes for all of the stuff

Forgot I had these: Fountek FR88EX. LNIB. Never used them in the car, just tested them when I got them.

$60 shipped

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Very nice equipment sir!
If your 600/4 lasts a week, I'll be contacting ya...

Glws!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Updated pricing and removing sold items from the list:

Alpine INA-W900 DD Navigation HU - $600 – purchased new from local dealer, have all OEM packaging. Price includes PAC steering wheel audio control adapter.

Alpine Bluetooth $50 – this effectively makes the W900 the W900BT – purchased new from local dealer (combine shipped with the HU for $640 for both items).

Axxess ASWC Steering wheel audio control – new in package, never installed - $45

JBI MS-8 $430 – purchased new from dealer/forum member – One small 1/4' scratch on the face. Have all the packaging and accessories.

JL Audio HD 900/5 $630 – purchased LNIB from forum member, have all OEM packaging

JL Audio HD 600/4 $500 – purchased new from local dealer, have all OEM packaging

JL Audio stack kit (allows stacking of 2 HD amps) - $25 or free if you buy both amps

Dynaudio MW 182 woofers $350 / pr. – purchased new from Don (6spdcoupe), have OEM boxes

Dynaudio MD 142 mids $290 / pr. - – purchased new from Don (6spdcoupe), have OEM boxes. These were in the kick panels of my truck and under close inspection show some wear, but nothing major.

Scanspeak Illuminator D3004/6020-00 tweeters - $175 SOLD! – bought new from Madisound, have factory packaging.

Streetwires Distribution block with Streetwires Interlok Power rings - $75 – will only sell these items together.

Fountek FR88EX - 8 - $60 shipped.

Please email with questions if you want a quick reply.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Email sent sir...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Scanspeak tweets sold. I think I have replied to all messages. If not, please email me and let me know.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To the top

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Updated pricing and removing sold items from the list:

Alpine INA-W900 DD Navigation HU - $590 – purchased new from local dealer, have all OEM packaging. Price includes PAC steering wheel audio control adapter.

Alpine Bluetooth $45 – this effectively makes the W900 the W900BT – purchased new from local dealer (combine shipped with the HU for $640 for both items).

Axxess ASWC Steering wheel audio control – new in package, never installed - $35 - This steering wheel control adapter is not as well known as the PAC unit, but it is much easier to install in that it doesn't require resistors like the PAC unit. I read great reviews on it, just never got around to using it.

JBI MS-8 $425 – purchased new from dealer/forum member – One small 1/4' scratch on the face. Have all the packaging and accessories.

JL Audio HD 900/5 $610 – purchased LNIB from forum member, have all OEM packaging

JL Audio HD 600/4 $495 – purchased new from local dealer, have all OEM packaging

Dynaudio MW 182 woofers $330 / pr. – purchased new from Don (6spdcoupe), have OEM boxes

Dynaudio MD 142 mids $275 / pr. - – purchased new from Don (6spdcoupe), have OEM boxes. These were in the kick panels of my truck and under close inspection show some wear, but nothing major.

Streetwires CBR44 Distribution block with Streetwires Interlok Power rings - $75 – will only sell these items together.

Fountek FR88EX - 8 - $60 shipped.

Please email with questions if you want a quick reply.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.