DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this a little while ago and realized that I don't need it anymore. Tested and is in good working condition. 7/10 cosmetically with a unit this old, its expected to have some scratches. Great old school made in Japan Alpine.

With the exception of the Xtant p500a I had, this is the most flexible analog crossover that I have owned. 7 bands for two channels or 3 & 4 bands for two pairs of channels. Two or Four channel Input.

The nice thing about it is the center frequency points overlap, so you are not constrained to only a certain range. I have taken pictures of each of the bands:

I would like 100 shipped OBO.

Thank you!

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's a nice piece. I used one in the late '80's. IIRC, it's DIN only, isn't it? Does the asking price inclued DIN>RCA adapters?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No this one has RCA inputs and outputs :)

That's a nice piece. I used one in the late '80's. IIRC, it's DIN only, isn't it? Does the asking price inclued DIN>RCA adapters?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Second that...it is a super flexible unit (I have one as well, not using currently tho). Much better than fixed band EQ's.
Thank you!

I know someone here needs an EQ :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't make me put this on ebay :(

·
Registered
404 Posts
Don't make me put this on ebay :(
Fast, I just posted your payment via Paypal. Thanks. Just wanted to share a little aggravation about the 50 post minimum requirement need to post on classifieds...so I spend about an hour or so making inane, but hopefully not impolite posts this am. to get there and when I finally do, I see your return pm.:p Oh well, its all okay, but that is one F#[email protected] up ruling. However, now I feel like a Made Man in the DIYMA mafioso!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Item has indeed been sold! Thank you mokeybutt :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.