Condition of all items:

9\10 on both

Total Price: :
800$ shipped lower 48 OBO for all 3

270$ each 4.150 OBO
325$ 1.1000 OBO

Shipping Terms: :

arranged

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
these are are emaculate condition pdx first gen amps, ive been runnning them for a year + and they all sounds great. nothing wrong with them, just moving onto bigger and better things. I'd like to move tham fast so feel free to offer.

I have only caps for 2 of the amps, and 2 sets of stacking hardware, one set with out screws.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'll buy both Alpine PDX 4.150 for $400 (includes shipping)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me know when you find them both for that :) that's not even an offer friend, offers usialy have a " ? " in them; nore is it very poilite to lowball somebody, let alone in public.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i didn't mean to offend or low ball u with my offer, but considering what you're selling is used and missing a few pieces (caps?), i stand by my offer. u said it yourself 'I'd like to move tham fast so feel free to offer.'

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'll buy both Alpine PDX 4.150 for $400 (includes shipping) ?

now would you consider this an offer? :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one sold.

one pdx 4.150 left

one pdx 1.1000 left

bump ttt

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PDX 4.150 on the way for delivery!

afternoon bump for great set of amps! come on guys :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'll give u $401. I am kidding. These are great prices on some very powerful amps with a tiny footprint. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll give u $401. I am kidding. These are great prices on some very powerful amps with a tiny footprint. Good luck with the sale.
:laugh: just shipped out the one 4.150 yesterday. he's very excited to get it from what i understand, i believe he's running subs with it.

bump TTT

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump! make me some offers!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
clear your in bin.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright boys youve played my hand, their on ebay, if anybody has any interest they can send me a PM and i will gladly pull one down ahead as long as it has no bids.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still for sale :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.