DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Alpine PDX 1.1000 monoblock

Condition of all items:

9/10... it's only missing the front face plate, but the amp itself has no scratches.

Total Price: : $350 shipped to the US through USPS Priority.

Shipping Terms: : I ship to you.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I can offer more pics upon request. Both speaker plugs will be included.

Price SHIPPED is USPS Priority Mail, which is more expensive than Parcel Post... I'll use Parcel Post if needed for a less expensive shipment.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LATE NIGHT PRICE DROP, WILL ONLY DO THIS FOR THE NEXT 4 HOURS.

$275 SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY! YOU WON'T FIND A CHEAPER ONE, NOT EVEN ON E-BAY.

You'll have it arrive by the end of the week!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I blew a 12" Dayton 12 HO @ 2 ohms, gains weren't even matched to the HU, they were way below 4 volts (somewhere between 5 and 6 volts) and a 30Hz tone still made it bottom out haha.

I had this moving a 15" Audiopipe TXX-APXBL at 4 ohms like it was nothing.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going to sleep on the next 15 minutes... take advantage of me while I'm still up (as wrong as that sounds haha)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price back up to $275 + shipping.

I guess I wouldn't listen to offers, as this is the lowest you'll find one around here.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll lowball myself here... for the next 2 hours, I'll take $265 shipped. Gotta pick my girl up in two hours, so I'll be here waiting. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't mean to sound rude, but I can't afford exposure on the banners and there's a lot of ads popping up... I'm also limiting myself, because I could bump every time the thread goes down, since there's no clear "rule" on it...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts