2 - JL audio A6450 6 channel
3 - Clarion DPX2251 (x2)
4 - ALpine PDX 1.1000
5 - JBL MS - 8
Condition of all items:
1 - 4-5 months used, great shape
2 - used, unknowen back ground 100% working order 8\10 cosmetic
3 - BNIB broken seals, ive never powered them. prerviouse owner did to test
4 - 10 months old, first owner, great shape. 8\10 cosmetic.
5 - 1 year old, bought direct from harmen (so if its under warrenty i'll gladly help you) 9\10 coesmetic on unit, headphones have one broken side and is taped.
them.
Total Price: :
1 - looking to trade this for an Alpine W910, i'll do 900$ on it or stright trade on New or same age or condition OBO
2 - 230$ OBO shipped
3 - 210$ OBO a piece
4 - 350$ OBO
5 - 420$ OBO
Shipping Terms: :
aranged

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

1 -

2 -

3 -

4, 5 -

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I like where you are going with the newer set up. I wish that i was in need of any of your equipment to help you out. Good luck with your sales. :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i'm waiting, no way in hell i'm picking up the foregn version after all those shanaganas they had that they've "fixed" persoanly though, the .3 from RF is what i have my heart set on, the alpine is just in this particular sketch because I just got a 701, and have had alpine on the brain. but most of my previouse plans have had the .3 in it.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pretty sure they have fans in em.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's a shame.

everything still here. holloween bump

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on guys, id really like to move this stuff to a good home!

1 - looking to trade this for an Alpine W910, i'll do 900$ on it or stright trade on New or same age or condition OBO
2 - 200$ OBO shipped
3 - 200$ OBO a piece
4 - 325$ OBO shipped
5 - 400$ OBO shipped

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Bump for you because you sig makes me laugh everytime I see it. I just showed the wife and she didnt think it was nearly as funny as I did :D.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
morning bump :)

yeah, the first time i read it, i damn near fell of my chair, and i see it all the time and it still cracks me up. that dogs expression is priceless. sorry the wife didn't care for it.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MS-8 SOLD!!!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alright ms-8 sold, got allota interest today in some things, but only one bite, any others :D

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
goose egg, need some more sales to order the new amps gents! :) lets get something moved! the alpine 4.150's are on the tablle, I'd like to try to get 280$ a piece OBO. PM me.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
need to make a sale here, alpine pdx 4.150 270$ a piece! 325$ for the 1.1000! 190$ each on the clarions.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MS-8 shipped. gonna miss ya little buddy! hope you go to a good home :D

good morning bump!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
morning bump!!! 180$ each on the clarions! come on guys! their great amps! BNIB!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.