DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just like most of you guys I have collected a small amount of car audio electronics, and now that I know exactly what my next build is, I'm looking for 2 specific items. Please help me out with a friendly bump, it takes only 3 seconds, and would help out tremendously!

For sale are the following items :

SSA Dcon 12" subwoofer 135 shipped (mint condition, still has 9 months of warranty) DVC 4 ohm Only 1 month old, daily driver, but used only about 35 minutes a day, from home to work and back.

12" Precision Port Enclosure, 120 shipped (has 2 aero ports, ~2.5cuft, tuned to ~34hz )

Sony CDX-GT620U 75 shipped used, but not abused. Will come only with the deck, no cage, but it's pretty much universal Single DIN. Has Front USB support, and aux in. pretty decent little head unit.

JBL GTO752 USED will sell for 75 shipped, it's in perfect working condition, still installed, but will remove when sale is finalized.

CURRENTLY INSTALLED, BUT LOOKS THE SAME AS THE NEW ONE

JBL GTO752 NEW still have retail box, bought from sonix electronics, payed 125, will sell for 95 shipped.

JBL GTO7001 100 shipped sigh.... this is a little odd. It works, but it needs to have something wedged in between the enclosure and the amp, when I loosened 2 screws (top left & bottom left FROM THE ENCLOSURE, NOT THE AMP, THE AMP HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED) it plays fine and loud. Having second thoughts on selling it though, I guess I'll try putting it under the seat to see if it was the enclosure's vibration that would mess with it.

INSTALLED BUT HERE ARE SOME PICS OF IT ON THE ENCLOSURE

MORE PICS IN NEXT POST

Now on to the deals :

Buy the sub and the enclosure for 220 + shipping and you get the jbl GTO7001 free.

OR

Buy all 3 JBL GTO amps for 240 shipped

OR

Make a solid offer for everything, and be prepared to pay your own shipping cost, and I'll sell it for even cheaper.

OR

TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ONLY

Alpine MRP-F600*
Alpine MRP-M850*
Sound Splinter RL-i8 Single 4 ohm VC*

*MINT CONDITION

If you have what I need, state what you're wanting for them, and we'll work out the trade.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bump for Mike. I stand behind this young man, plus I know the story with most of what he is selling. It's legit. Good guy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.