DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arc-Audio 2500XXK, has some scrapes / discoloration, checked by Arc Audio and verified fine. 270x2 @ 4 ohms 525x2 @ 2 ohms 1050x 1 @4 ohms bridged. $250

Arc-Audio 1500XXK, looks as good as new, checked by Arc Audio and verified fine. [email protected] 4ohm [email protected] 2ohm. $275

AVI Tri-Star BSM 3 way components,IMHO these are the nicest sounding components EVER made. Better than MB-Quart, Rainbow, Arc, Dynaudio, Infinity, Polk etc. etc. $650

Alumapro Alchemy 12" subs, single 8ohm voice coil allowing for both to be run 4Ohm mono to the 1500-XXK. $150.

This system will sound VERY clean, the amplifiers have plenty of clean power to provide sonic overhead and drive these speakers to their potential. The Tri-Star BSM's reproduce music as cleanly as I have ever heard any car audio components perform. The Alumapro Alchemy subs hit hard and tight with no overhang or flutter. The bass is tight and articulate. I have the original packaging for the Subs / Components. Everything is in great shape with the exception of cosmetic flaws on the 2500XXK which can clearly be seen in the photos. The cosmetic flaws could be cured by obtaining a new heatsync from Arc or having the heatsync powder coated. I wasn't concerned as it was going in to the trunk of a non-show car and I was only concerned with it's performance.

$1150 gets the whole system. The AVI Tri-Star components alone sold for $1600 new and are in as-new condition. This is a great deal on a phenomenal system. More pics available on request.

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you still have the tri stars by the July 8th I will take them.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Do you have better pics of the tri stars?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure, send me a Private Message with your email address and I will be happy to send you some good pictures of them. They have all original packaging and parts. They are in as new condition.

You can email me at [email protected] ad well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Sounds better than it looks sitting on a little oak desk :)

Raising money for more mods to my Harley otherwise I would not sell this stuff.. I think I have a few more pieces of nice gear in the closet to pull out and dust off....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.