1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
ARC Audio KS 1200.1

Condition of all items:
Cosmetic 10/10 Mechanical 10/10 Amp was bought February 8 2012 and wasn't installed for a few weeks after until my speakers came in.

Total Price:
$450.00 obo shipped

Shipping Terms:
I will cover shipping with insurance to continental USA

Pictures:

Additional info:
I bought this amp on February 8th 2012 from Audio Itch in Tampa, FL for $695.50 tax included. I recently decided to go with a different system design so I am selling the current system. This is a super clean amp.. everyone that heard it was amazed at how clear the bass sounded. These amps are also very underrated, I have a oscilloscope that will display wattage and with it turned up and no clipping, it put out 1532W @ 2Ohm, I had to gain down the amp to 1000W as I was running it on 2 JL Audio 12w3v3s so it was never drove hard. I also have a 300amp alternator, yellow top battery and a kinetik 1600 so it wasn't starved for power. I still have the box, manual, hi-level inputs and sub level remote control with cable.

Specs:
Output Power (RMS) @ 1% THD 100HZ 14.4VDC
Power Output @ 4Ohm: 850 Watts @ 80A Eff. 75%
Power Output @ 2Ohm: 1200 Watts @ 124A Eff. 68%
Power Output @ 1Ohm: 1000 Watts @ 132A Eff. 53%

Total Harmonic Distortion: .01%
Frequency Range -3db: 15hz - 230Hz
Crossover Range: 30Hz - 230Hz
Subsonic Filter Range: 10Hz - 80Hz
Bass Boost: 0-15dB @ 30Hz - 125Hz
S/N Ratio (A wtg) ref 1 Watt 4Ohm: > 70dB
Separation: NA
Damping Factor 25W out 4Ohmz 100Hz: > 1000
Input Sensitivity (RCA):
.30V - 6.5V @ 4Ohm
.25V - 5.3V @ 2Ohm
.15V - 3.7V @ 1Ohm
Input Impedance: 13K Ohms

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
do you still have this available?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.