·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Audible Physics XR Duo Set - XR3M-LE and XR6.5M
Audicle Physics XR6.5M (2nd Set)

Condition of all items:
XR Duo Set is 9.5/10 with very minor install signs on the screw holes and connections.
XR6.5M pair is an 8.5/10 overall. One driver has a few surface "dings" - nothing of significance, but there. I tried to get pics of the dings - see below - but they didn't turn out too well.

All were purchased from Vitty about 4 months ago. I ran the XR6.5M's, but the XR3M-LE's never made it into the install.

Total Price: :
AP XR Duo Set - $650 shipped/insured.
AP XR6.5M Pair - $255 shipped/insured.

Payment via Paypal.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping via UPS Ground service with insurance. Shipping costs included in purchase price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional pics available upon request.

Additional info:
Buy me!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Monday bump. Will seperate the XR3M-LE's if needed.

·
DIYMA lurker
802 Posts
<- Searches under couch cushions and car seats for money to buy it all (finds none)

The best car sound I have ever heard was from an XR Duo.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta go - no reasonable offers refused. Will separate :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XR3M-LE's sale pending...

Let's make some offers on great drivers! 2 pairs available :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.