Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Audible Physics XR Duo, XR6.5M & XR3M-LE(ironwood phase plug)

2 Pairs: XR6.5M's (used)
1 single: XR3M-LE (new)

Condition of all items:
Due to some unfortunately timed bills piling up on me and the wife smashing her car this past weekend I am forced to yank all my audio equipment from my vehicle to raise some cash. :mad:

All the drivers are in perfect shape and you would be hard pressed to tell the new ones from the used. I have 3 sets of XR6.5M's and 1 set of XR3M-LE's, all are currently installed in my vehicle. They are in mint condition. The only way you can tell they are used may be from some ever so slight marks around a few of the mounting holes where the screws went in. I also have another set of XR3M-LE's coming from Mark shortly along with a single XR3M-LE which will all be brand spankin new.

I am pricing these at rock bottom. You won't find them cheaper anywhere else. I ship via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance so you get them fast.

Total Price: :

XR6.5M pair: $315
XR3M-LE used pair: SOLD
XR3M-LE new pair: SOLD
XR3M-LE new single: $165

Shipping Terms: :
Free shipping!!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Absolutely fantastic drivers! I'm considering buying a spare pair in case something happens to mine. GLWS

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The XR3M-LE's are changing to use less Neo the next batch. Get these originals while you can!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One pair of XR3M-LE sold (the new set), 1 used pair left along with a single new one

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Last pair of XR3M-LE's sold along with a pair of XR6.5M's to a lucky buyer.

Still have a single XR3M-LE brand new along with 2 sets of XR6.5M

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Another set of XR6.5M have been sold pending payment.

All I have left is one perfect condition set of XR6.5M drivers and a single XR3M-LE. Get em while you can.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.