1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Audio Control DQS and DDC controller

Condition of all items:

The unit itself it in great shape, see pics. Wired controller is scratched and scuffed. I never mounted it. It lived in the center console, as they all do. The wireless controlle for the wired controller and plastic mounting bracket are BNIB. Never used. With both boxes, manual and even the warranty card.

Total Price: :

$400 shipped on the lower 48.

Shipping Terms: :

Included.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Won MECA World finals with this. Stock class, 2005. Also came in 3rd in RTA as a rookie with this as the main weapon. Used from Approx 8/2005 until 1/2006. Been in the box since. Will not be DOA.

Package deal.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm defo interested but that's a bit steep for a 6 year+ module that can be bought new (with updated software) for $400 shipped

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm defo interested but that's a bit steep for a 6 year+ module that can be bought new (with updated software) for $400 shipped
You must not be interested enough, these go no less than 458 on E-bay. And that is without the DDC, that is another 150-189.

OP your price is more than fair, especially since you are including shipping.

Free bump.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The price difference between Amazon and the such and E-bay is unusual for sure. Not normally 10% off.

Price drop of 10%. $360 SHIPPED. I pay paypal fees and shipping to the cont. US. I'll be lucky to net out $340.

Old EQTs still go for $200! This is a steal!

No trades unless you have an Alpine 3545 tucked back. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow I feel like a goon asking AGAIN after asking 13 months ago, but how much are you looking to get?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.