DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one pair of Audio Development T1 FR tweeters up for sale. I bought these from Scott Buwalda about 4 or 5 years ago with hopes of using them some day in one of my vehicles. In all that time I've never even hooked them up since I've been too lazy to build these into any of my installs. I don't know a lot about these but from what I understand they're a pretty decent set of tweeters. What's in the pictures is all that I have, I'm not real sure if these originally came with flush mount cups since it seems that they would not fit in the tin the tweeters came in. That being said surface mounts are the only included mounting provisions I can offer. I'd like to get $100 shipped in the continental US for these, I will ship to Canada at the buyers expense. I'm getting ready to go into the hospital for back surgery so starting this Friday I will be out of commission for at least 2 weeks, due to this I would rather not ship over seas at the moment since I may not be able to get these shipped out right away in that case (waiting for paypal to clear and such). Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about these and I will do my best to find an answer for you asap. These are sold on a first to pay gets the item basis and if they do not sell before Friday I will do my best to get them back on the market in the next three weeks or so. I would prefer payment be made by paypal since I'm not too familiar with any other quick pay methods.

"Cliff Notes"

$100 shipped in the continental US and all other locations leave the buyer with the responsibility to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think you are correct about the tweets not coming with mounting cups of any kind. I bought a set of new AD components- and their weren't any cups in there either.

Bump for some nice gear!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I sent a private message back to you with a price quote that includes shipping. I forgot to mention that the shipping method I quoted is USPS and it's for 6-10 day delivery. Hope this works out for you, the system you described should sound incredible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts