DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like I said in the subject. I have one AudioControl DQL-8 and one DXS for sale. The DQL-8 was installed in my G35 for about 4 months, then the G37 came out and you know the rest of the story. I also purchased the DXS, but my installer changed the design (to a more attractive one) for my G37 and I am not going to be needing this piece anymore. The DXS was purchase recently and needless to say, it is brand new and has never been installed. I could provide pictures upon request or I just post them later online.

Both units are in GREAT shape and in PERFECT working order, no scratches either. LIKE NEW. The bad news is that I thought I was going to keep these units forever and I threw away the boxes.

If interested, please email me with an offer at g35dude at gmail dot com, I get these emails on my phone. Do not PM me because I do not know when I am going to get to read them. I am considering trades for the PXA-H701 and/or the RUX-C701.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is the DQL for sale still? I bought an amp from RC10Mike (referral) and I have 380 plus positive feedback Ebay, I am Paypal verified.

I am wondering if any of the crossover functions will allow for bandpass (mid bass).

And can you please PM me the best price you can do for me? I dont want to haggle, I can either afford it (if the price is right) or I cant.

Thank you

Paul

By the way, I have lots of NEW in box equipment for trade if interested. Mmats 2065 amp (black), Xtant 604 and 2.2 amps, Morel 4" coax, 6.5" coax and 4" components (older new Integra line), Eclipse 4" and 6x9s (before they were sold), JL 10w3 in JL box for Suburban with full conslre, and Diamond audio D329i 6x9s.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the DQL for sale still? I bought an amp from RC10Mike (referral) and I have 380 plus positive feedback Ebay, I am Paypal verified.

I am wondering if any of the crossover functions will allow for bandpass (mid bass).

And can you please PM me the best price you can do for me? I dont want to haggle, I can either afford it (if the price is right) or I cant.

Thank you

Paul

By the way, I have lots of NEW in box equipment for trade if interested. Mmats 2065 amp (black), Xtant 604 and 2.2 amps, Morel 4" coax, 6.5" coax and 4" components (older new Integra line), Eclipse 4" and 6x9s (before they were sold), JL 10w3 in JL box for Suburban with full conslre, and Diamond audio D329i 6x9s.
You have a PM.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thank you

Paul

You have another PM

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am seriously contemplating this. Its more than I was going to spend on a cheap Clean sweep , or a 360.1 can anyone give any input on this item? My only fears are ENGINE NOISE, and how difficult it will be to install and set up.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am seriously contemplating this. Its more than I was going to spend on a cheap Clean sweep , or a 360.1 can anyone give any input on this item? My only fears are ENGINE NOISE, and how difficult it will be to install and set up.
PM sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts