DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm in disbelief. I think part of it is this board seems to get tight pants over the Helix stuff.

I just bought three amps, and I'm trying to clear my old stuff from my son's room, or this would be going in my Honda Fit, pushing an old-school JBL 1500GTi.

I might have to head to Palm Coast for work for appx 48 hours in the next week or two. If still available, perhaps I can sneak one under the better half's radar. 馃ぃ
Feel free to keep checking lol. I dont see anyone else ready to snag it up lol. Local i could make a little better price. Palm coast isnt far for me. hours drive.

Registered
Feel free to keep checking lol. I dont see anyone else ready to snag it up lol. Local i could make a little better price. Palm coast isnt far for me. hours drive.
Yep. I have family in Jax, so I typically stay with them when I work in P.C.

PC is nice and all, but I'm not dropping $130 on a hotel room to make $700. Lol. Even with the 2-hour round trip, I come out ahead. Plus, I get to eat Sonny's BBQ and JAX liquors has a drive-thru...lmao. Win - win.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

PC is nice and all, but I'm not dropping $130 on a hotel room to make $700. Lol. Even with the 2-hour round trip, I come out ahead. Plus, I get to eat Sonny's BBQ and JAX liquors has a drive-thru...lmao. Win - win.
Well alright! Works for me. Keep me updated. I'd like to sell it, to find either car mods or a new phone. 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Shes still here, awaiting. :p

21 - 26 of 26 Posts