Product Brand & Model:

AudioTechnology Flex 12 SK300-304

Condition of all items:

BNIB.

Total Price: :

$950 PAIR, Delivered to the cont. US.

Shipping Terms: :

Included.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Note that the magent covers are cracked. A common thing with the larger AT subs. All 6 I own are like this. This is a cosemetic cover that the filter is attached to.

[/IMG]

And it is removeable if you want to see inside the MASSIVE voice coil. I suggest a dap of silicone to hold it in place.

[/IMG]

The entire family.

[/IMG]

Specs

[/IMG]

Additional info:

I do have the original shipping boxes. They are rough and these will be double boxed. These have never been mounted and are BNIB.

For home use the suggested enclosure is 4 cubes. With low end cabin gain in vehicles I have found that 1/2 of that is just about perfect. Use my flex 12P's in 1.75 cubes each.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
128 Posts
For those that do not know these were created by Ejvind Skaaning. Ejvind Skaaning was the guiding force behind several loudspeaker companies in Denmark; among the most prominent are Scan-Speak and Dynaudio corporations, both founded by Mr. Skaaning.
Bump for amazing speakers!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looks like they would be very well suited to the low end in a reference 3 way home audio speaker. You might have better luck at DIYaudio.com swap meet or HTguide.com pawn shop.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
^ thanks, but i have a real hard time equating t/s into listening experience, i'll look into it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mr. Mattyjman, you should try these subwoofer.
Trust me, these subwoofer is better.

You can contact Mr. KP if you want to try to listen.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Learn something new everyday! I have not heard the Dyn in question so I cannot comment.

There is a place in Rockford, IL that uses the AT subs in their 5 figure+ builds.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will have the Flex 12P's in my truck at the FreezeFest show if anyone wants to take a listen. These will remain new.

Have interest in one. Any interest is #2?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.