DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BNIB Audison Bit One for sale. As you can see from the pics it has not been used at all. The box was only opened to take pics. $700 including shipping and insurance. Please PM with any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think he is still using the IDQ's. Might be wrong. :)

Yup...still running a set of IDQ12's V2. Thanks for the comment Randy! Sorry, don't need any trades unless you have a Panny Btube laying around. :D

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
This is Jason Winslow...I judged your car Top 30. Told Robert I had to get one of those radios...lol. Seriously, you should be really proud of how that car sounds. Made me miss my v2 IDQs.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is Jason Winslow...I judged your car Top 30. Told Robert I had to get one of those radios...lol. Seriously, you should be really proud of how that car sounds. Made me miss my v2 IDQs.
Thanks Jason! I guess Randy is "the other hated guy". I owe alot of how it sounds to Matt. He's spent some time in there helping me get it tuned right. I like that radio so much I'm trying to find another that I can use in my upcoming F150 install. Thanks again for the kind words.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I have the IDQ v3 anyone heard it yet?? i am still in mid build... I love the v2's though! its a shame the dont get the respect on the forums they deserve!

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
I have the IDQ v3 anyone heard it yet?? i am still in mid build... I love the v2's though! its a shame the dont get the respect on the forums they deserve!
I've heard mixed emotions on the IDQ v3, but with correct box for the vehicle you can't go wrong.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.