DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Audison Lrx 1.2k sub amp that is custom painted black. Amp was Upgraded and repaired by GS Amp Repair Man. This Amp was hooked up to a 13W7 AE and ran with clean power. Specs are in photos.

I also have a Lrx 4.1k. This is a very high quality 4 channel amp. It produced some of the best quality sound. Had some Hertz Mille Legend Components and it made them sing. Very good Condition amp for its age.

Lrx 1.2k - $725
Lrx 4.1k- $380

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Interested in the 1.2k
How does this compare to the jl 1200/1v3?

I know it's more power but also higher distortion. Looking to running 4ohm only

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont know too much about the JL amps, except that it is ment specific for JL subs, such as the W7. I had the 1.2k installed and tuned by a car audio shop. Shop used an Smd-1 to tune my amps. I had no distortion at all. I ran on 4 ohm

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm a big audison fan . currently running lrx 5.1k but I need more power. 1 ohms it runs hot. So looking to adding this

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Dont know too much about the JL amps, except that it is ment specific for JL subs, such as the W7. I had the 1.2k installed and tuned by a car audio shop. Shop used an Smd-1 to tune my amps. I had no distortion at all. I ran on 4 ohm
JL amps have the same power depending on the slash or hd,
Between 1.5 to 4 ohm same power across with unregulated power.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hypefxx

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts