Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Circumstances require me to continue to purge the gear that is not installed in my car...

Audison LRx 1.400 monoblock power amp (#1)
$270 shipped, insured in Western US. East of Colorado, add $10 shipping.

Audison LRx 1.400 monoblock power amp (#2) (missing control cover)
$265 shipped, insured in Western US. East of Colorado, add $10 shipping.

These are AWESOME for midbass or subwoofer duty. You can cross them over low pass as high as 500 Hz or run them full range with an external crossover. Amps also have subsonic filters and high pass or full range stereo preouts. I contacted Audison USA to get a new cover for #2 and they told me that they were no charge, but then never sent me one. Oh well. ;)

Power output:
350 x 1 @ 4 ohms
600 x 1 @ 2 ohms
900 x 1 @ 1 ohm

Manual with specs here:
http://www.audison.eu/xml/products/...als/LRx/discontinued/eng_lrx1.400_manuale.pdf

Photos here: Jamie's Car Audio SellOff

and here:

Jamie's Car Audio SellOff

Not very interested in trades at this time... sorry.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Call Eletromedia and talk to Yuseff, he is cool as **** and has always made things happen for me. Just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to give that cover another shot.

·
Registered
754 Posts
About 500, which is a great amount, as JL recommends their 500/1 or 1000/1. This amp is super clean, and pretty damn small for the power it creates. Buy it!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi all,

Circumstances require me to continue to purge the gear that is not installed in my car...

Audison LRx 1.400 monoblock power amp (#1)
$270 shipped, insured in Western US. East of Colorado, add $10 shipping.

Audison LRx 1.400 monoblock power amp (#2) (missing control cover)
$265 shipped, insured in Western US. East of Colorado, add $10 shipping.

These are AWESOME for midbass or subwoofer duty. You can cross them over low pass as high as 500 Hz or run them full range with an external crossover. Amps also have subsonic filters and high pass or full range stereo preouts. I contacted Audison USA to get a new cover for #2 and they told me that they were no charge, but then never sent me one. Oh well. ;)

Power output:
350 x 1 @ 4 ohms
600 x 1 @ 2 ohms
900 x 1 @ 1 ohm

Manual with specs here:
http://www.audison.eu/xml/products/...als/LRx/discontinued/eng_lrx1.400_manuale.pdf

Photos here: Jamie's Car Audio SellOff

and here:

Jamie's Car Audio SellOff

Not very interested in trades at this time... sorry.
I need one of these but am broke till the 15th!!!

Gunner what the hell! You couldn't have picked a worse time for me. Attorney fees are killing me right now.:mad:

Bump for a fantastic seller. (even though it's still at the top:D)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.