·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Audison Sedici THK

Condition of all items: Used - Excellent condition

Total Price: : $650

Shipping Terms: : Fedex Ground with tracking and insurance

Pictures: Check my itrader and ebay (eBay My World - snaimpally) feedback.

Additional info:

Class A/B power:
2 x 180W @ 4 ohms
2 x 345W @ 2 ohms
2 x 500W @ 1 ohms
1 x 690W @ 4 ohms bridged
1 x 1000W @ 2 ohms bridged

Manual is here: http://www.audison.eu/xml/products/...hesis/discontinued/eng_hvsediciTHKmanuale.pdf

I have listed the specs but, based on my experience, I would say those numbers are highly underrated. I was told that this particular amp was orginally imported from Italy by Steve Head of AudioNutz. My understanding is that this is a hard to find amp, especially with the THK upgrade. I have had this in my car, bridged, driving my Morel Ultimo 2 ohm subwoofer. A bit of a waste though to have such a fine piece of electronics doing sub duty. The amp is built like a tank! Beautiful finish and real wood trim that is totally wasted under my seat. I am hoping someone can put this to good use on their mids and in a way that showcases the beauty of the amp.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
793 Posts
PM sent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Still waiting ???

·
Registered
793 Posts
Payment sent as agreed.....thanks again Shiv!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats on a nice buy!

That is one sick amp.
Thanks! It's going on my Focal Utopia Audiom 6W mids....should make beautiful music together...lol!

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Thanks! It's going on my Focal Utopia Audiom 6W mids....should make beautiful music together...lol!

Congrats on the nice amp and also going with Focal Utopia Audiom 6W mids, and moving up to the next level.

;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats on the nice amp and also going with Focal Utopia Audiom 6W mids, and moving up to the next level.

;)
Ha, right! Now to find a mate for the Audiom TLR tweets....maybe a small Sinfoni....hint....hint!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha, right! Now to find a mate for the Audiom TLR tweets....maybe a small Sinfoni....hint....hint!

Sale pending ... thanks Erik!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.