DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Audison Voce 10" Subwoofer w/grille & LED (2 available)

Product Brand & Model:

Audison Voce 10" subwoofers (x2), sold as each or as a pair. High-end SQ subs!

- includes matching grilles with custom under-mounted blue LED lighting

Condition of all items:

Subwoofers are in mint condition and function perfectly. There are no cosmetic defects, no punctures in the rubber triple surround or cones, and no mechanical or electrical issues.

Audison protective grilles are in excellent condition with typical wear from being installed in a trunk; there was some rubbing along one of the edges which caused some of the soft-touch material to wear off in a few spots. When viewed head-on, the grilles appear near-mint. They have been customized to incorporate blue LED "spotlights" which cast a blue glow on the subwoofers when wired up.

Total Price: :

$300 each or $600 for the pair

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer chooses delivery method (USPS, UPS, FedEx) and pays for S&H + optional insurance.

Pictures:

Additional info:

High-end Audison subs for seriously superb sound quality to blend with your front soundstage! These are not going to give you a sloppy, bloated bass sound but rather a punchy and tight sound that lends more dimension and musicality to your tunes. These sounded outstanding in my trunk in a sealed enclosure, but I'm selling them as I ultimately decided on a single under-the-dash shallow subwoofer for my convertible. Someone else can put these to better use than I could!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts