DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Aura MR 675H

Condition of all items: Used but 10/10 functionality, 7/10 cosmetics.

Total Price: $125 shipped

Shipping Terms: Ground, US ONLY

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

MR 675H IS THE LONG AMP ON RIGHT

Additional info:

MR675H
50w RMS x 6 into 4 ohms (@12.5v)
80w RMS x 6 into 2 ohms (@12.5v)
160w RMS x 3 into 4 ohms bridged
Dimensions: 620mm (500mm without endcaps) x 290mm x 58mm

I do not have the endcaps for this amp, but I do have the plexy controls cover. Amp works great! The other amp shown (left) I bought (with minor issues on the left channel [MR 2150]) and the issues are getting worse, so I need to replace that. With limited amp rack space, and not being able to source one [MR 2150] for a reasonable price.. I'm going to replace both with a pair of MR 4150's.

These amps are CLEAN. It's kinda sad they go so cheap.. kind of makes them look like they are junk, but they are far from it. I would put these MR amps up against any other similarly spec'd classAB amp on the market.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
how much for the puppy :D

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
NOT FOR SALE. :laugh:
I like his little eyebrows

what do you think of that USB 8 channel sound card, ive heard decent things about it, you interface it with a all in one xp computer right? you should interface it with this -

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220961

haha i have it, i LOVE it. incredibly fast little unit. price tag is worth eveyr penny. and honestly it hasnt even dropped since i got it, nothing coming out is gonna touch it for quite some time, for features and specs.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like his little eyebrows

what do you think of that USB 8 channel sound card, ive heard decent things about it, you interface it with a all in one xp computer right? you should interface it with this -

Newegg.com - ASUS Eee Pad (Eee Slate) EP121-1A010M Tablet PC Intel Core i5 470UM(1.33GHz) 12.1" Wide SVGA 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 64GB SSD HDD Intel HD Graphics

haha i have it, i LOVE it. incredibly fast little unit. price tag is worth eveyr penny. and honestly it hasnt even dropped since i got it, nothing coming out is gonna touch it for quite some time, for features and specs.
I don't use it any more. It is missing the internal loopback so most processing software can't use it without some sort of software (virtual) audio cable to feed the sound into the processor. Terrible design.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Contact Audible Physics. He was looking for this.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have any pics of power/speaker side?
Sure.

Here's a few more pics I found of mine:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd like to get this, but how is 50w per side on midbass? Enough?
It is a 50watts of clean power @ 12v. It's closer to 65watts @ alternator voltage.

This amp was running most of my system fine.. I just need to change styles to fit the other amps replacement.

LMK. I wont be able to remove this amp and ship it till Tuesday/Wednesday.

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Addressing the noise issue with the 2 channel amp... Whomever buys can PM me & I have a smaller 2 channel of this series you could have for shipping cost for parts. That's if you can work on amplifiers obviously. I've got no interest in keeping it & it's not worth much. I'm not a big fan lol

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
To OP:

I have a BNIB MR 4150 if needed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts