DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B-stock returns. Have about 300 of these and would like to sell these to you guys for our reseller price of $75 each for the 600.1 and $115 each for the 1000.1.

Usually you have to buy 10 to get this price. Full power into 1 ohm or 2 ohm load. 600.1 fused at 75A so good for around 950wrms like the old black D3. The 1000.1, (or 1100.1), is fused for 120A so it's good for just shy of 1500wrms.

You'll get a universal volume control that interrupts the RCA so it'll work with any amp. Discrete mount so you'll only see the knob.. No led or anything annoying.

No warranty, as is. Each one will be tested though and settings tweaked before packing. PayPal is [email protected] Noobs that don't have PayPal, I can accept Postal Money order.

Robot Underground
1641 W. Plana Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202-8036

Shipping weight is just under 15lbs. for one amp.
Use the link to figure shipping.

http://www.theupsstore.com/qcc/pages/qcc.aspx

Size is 20 x 12 x 8"

Add $10 for handling and materials per order.
We can use your UPS account number if you'd like or use your FedEx account to pick up.

We can put up to two in a well padded box, shipping weight is 25lbs for two.

We can also do blind drop ships for you guys so you can mark it up whatever and the end client will see only your return address. Must get payment first of course.

Local pickup is no problem. Located in Southwest Mesa near US 60 and the 101. 85202

Any questions, just call me or email.

602-312-6504

[email protected]

Have over 3500 pos feedback on the JuicyRobot account, (Top Rated Seller), and just shy of 5000 on the RobotUnderground account, (Also Top Rated Seller).

This is the real deal kids so take advantage of the offer or someone else will. Don't think like consumers, think like investors and you'll soon help other people get boom and your boom will be paid for and pockets flush with cash.

Last note: Serial numbers have been removed as we DO NOT want these to be returned by some noob for warranty service. These are NOT warrantied and Diamond will discard your amp. DO NOT send to Diamond for service. About two thirds of our supply are busted and we have Bernie Boland, (Former co-owner of Orion Industries), doing repairs. We have not begun repair work. These are returns that function fine. Could be just cosmetic return, I don't know. If you do want to get it serviced after you kill it, it'll probably be cheaper to just buy another one.. But if you do need service we can provide it at a fee. Buyer pays shipping both ways as there is NO WARRANTY on these amps.

Also, please keep this Underground. One stipulation on this deal was that we not post to eBay. Also, please DO NOT PM ME. I don't always get the notifications. Just email me direct for the best service, [email protected]

Pics: (Sorry, I'm a noob at html if you cannot see this. Email me on how to make it work.)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, 100% functional, just ugly.. Your subs won't know what they look like, neither will your ears.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most of the D7's were not worked on, I sold all those to a local investor. Though I found some that were assembled by us and used new boards. Open top, no endplates but also very affordable.

No these are not worked on. The broken ones we do have will be worked on by Mr. Boland's team.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Settings tweaked before packing"...what exactly does this mean?
Gain at 2/3, bass boost half way, subsonic off, xo at around 120Hz.

As for being beat up. Most clients we deal with aren't into fancy installs. They just want low cost, high quality awesomeness.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Gain at 2/3, bass boost half way, subsonic off, xo at around 120Hz.

As for being beat up. Most clients we deal with aren't into fancy installs. They just want low cost, high quality awesomeness.
Why would they be set like that? Gain is relative to input signal, there is no one position is best in that aspect. Also why the bass boost, bass boost leads to clipped signals, especially with to high of a gain setting.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why would they be set like that? Gain is relative to input signal, there is no one position is best in that aspect. Also why the bass boost, bass boost leads to clipped signals, especially with to high of a gain setting.
Yes, gain is relative to input as well as impedance load. In most applications, those settings are going to be pretty close to what's needed.

We deal with mainstream clients, not the ones that have access to an oscope.

Bass boost does not lead to clipping. Clipping is reletive to input and impedance load. Abuse of bass boost will lead to clipping yes. So will turning the gain up to 11. (Saw that on a Rockford amp the other day. ;) Thank you for your input.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.