DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

FS Bliesma T34B And Scan D3004/6040-00 Beryllium Tweeters

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Bnlcmbcar 
#1 ·
First up is the scan D3004/6040-00 Beryllium. Used but in very good condition and 100% functional. These where bought from uncle Larry some time ago for a project, that never came to be.

See link for info:

Asking: $345 for these shipped in the U.S.

Next up the Bliesma T34B-4 Beryllium 34mm large format tweeters and pains me to sell these. As they are simple top 4 tweeter available today no matter the price range. Nothing produce for mobile audio comes close.

ManufacturerBLIESMA
Tweeter TypeBeryllium Dome Tweeter
Cone / Dome Diameter34mm
Impedance4 ohms
Power Handling (RMS)80 W
Frequency Response1300 – 40000 Hz
Sensitivity97.5 dB
Features :
• 34mm beryllium dome with variable thickness for ultrasonic first breakup mode
• Extremely low moving mass for better transient response and higher efficiency
• Fully saturated neodymium motor with copper sleeve for low non linear and modulation distortion
• 3mm linear excursion and large vent channel for undistorted low frequency operation
• Narrow surround for less “soft dome” coloration
• Flush mounted surround and rear mounted magnet system for flat frequency response and wide off-axis response
• No ferrofluid for improved dynamics
• Underhung voice coil wound on titanium former
• Flexible and lightweight lead wires made in Denmark
• Thick aluminium powder coated flange
• Aluminium rear chamber with natural wool damping
• Gold plated wire terminals
• Extremely wide recommended frequency range 1.3kHz-40kHz

Asking $600 for these shipped in the U.S.

Quicks way to reach me is to text me directly:
404-683-8626
Product Audio equipment Circle Loudspeaker Metal
Lens cap
Fashion accessory Jewellery Pendant Compass
Fashion accessory Wire Metal

See less See more
#8 ·
Any listening impressions you can offer between the 2? I have the Scans but have been eyeing the BlieSMa’s for a while..
The Bliesma offer more detail and realism. The sense of space around images on the stage is also better with the Bliesma.

Also the Bliesma offers better dynamic range. The response is very Linear and/or flat second to none and they are very efficient. Simple put you will he hard press to find a better tweeter and any price range.

I am only selling do to space for the new install with a bigger midrange. If wasn't for that i would not be selling them.

#11 ·
I know $600 is a lot for a set of any speakers but I’m surprised these are still available. I spent right under $1200 for mine brand new and still happy with my purchase. I have had mine ever since they first went on the market in a 3-way setup and haven’t thought of replacing them. The only possible switch would be for the diamond version but even then I’m not sure exactly how much better they could be if at all. Good luck with sale Mark. Great guy and great seller, buy with confidence!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Thanks for the Vote. I thought the same as i paid a little less than you, but way more than my asking price. They have all of about month of play time on them and that was not even everyday. I listed them at that price hoping for a fast sell.

I am honestly only selling them because i have custom set of tweeters on the way to me and wifie is giving me the business about sending so much money on my new build and new car.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.