Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

1. Audio Development W800 Neo 8" midbass driver pair.

Condition of all items:

1. Brand new in sealed boxes, unopened.

I purchased these to use in my build and they're about 1/4th of an inch too wide to make it in my door cards. I had two pairs, one was opened but unused (sold), and this pair is sealed and unused. These are some of the finest midbass drivers available for low-profile applications. They retail at some obscene price like $900 USD. I'm selling them for what I paid, not looking to make money here.

Total Price: :

1. $480 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

1. Included for continental US.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Payment Terms & Additional info:

I accept payment via PayPal. If you’re local and would rather pick up w/ cash that’s good too. If you would like to do a “gift” payment, then you avoid fees, or you can do a “goods and services” payment which will result in a 2.9% fee that you’ll need to cover. Either option is good by me. I will only ship to addresses that are confirmed on the PayPal account to avoid any unpleasant situations.

I try to honor PM’s on a first-come-first-served basis, however that doesn’t entitle a buyer to ask to purchase an item, then expect me to wait 3 days to receive payment. In situations where the payment is not forthcoming I reserve the right to reasonably move on to other buyers who have funds ready.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some people are asking about specs:

Yes, here's the specs:

Outer Diameter: 200mm
Mounting hole: 183mm
Depth: 56mm
Depth of the terminals (which extend past the bottom of the motor): +10mm (65mm total)
Xmax: 19mm
Sensitivity: 90db
FS: 55hz (although my other pair tested at 44hz, so I think this is conservative)
BL: 7.25
QTS: 0.47

Check out this PDF for more information (the table on the 3rd to the last page): http://www.audiodevelopment.it/AD.pdf

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, wish I had the cash right now. Someone is gonna get a hell of a deal!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah I debated for about 5 days on whether I wanted to just hoard them for a future project before realizing that I just ordered another $700 in drivers last week. I have a problem and need to let my extra drivers go. :laugh:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, I just wrote the check for my kid's college books and got all the supplies for his dorm room. Dang kids, always bleeding the wallet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold pending payment...

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold, thanks everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts