Product Brand & Model:

Audio Frog GB60

Condition of all items:

BNIB

Total Price: :

$525 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping via FedEx or UPS to US included in price above

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

GB60-1 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/, on Flickr

GB60 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/, on Flickr

Additional info:

These were purchased from an Authorized Audio Frog dealer here on the forums. Only selling due to moving a different direction with the car.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
PM & Email Sent.

P.S. I'm currently in Bridgeport, CA with crappy cellular & Internet service. But I WILL take these and send you PayPal ASAP if they are still available. See my iTrader Feedback.

Thanks!

Billy B.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
PayPal Sent. No rush on shipping...I'm out of town until July 26. Please ship to my PayPal Confirmed Address with Insurance if possible. UPS or FedEx is fine.

I'll be sure to leave you iTrader Feedback when I receive them. ;)

Thanks D!

Billy B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.