DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in box, decided to try something new, as I already have an Audiofrog build in 1 car.

$280 + PayPal fees. I’ll cover shipping #ribbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow after I already said I’d come pick them up you ghost me after agreeing to a price. Guess I know who I won’t be buying from then. Buyer beware.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.....you actually asked for a different shipping price.

I already have the tweets discounted....asking for a pickup price.... I gave you one, then asking for more of a discount price on shipping.......when I said I’m covering shipping in the original post. How many discounts do you want? Lol.

I don’t think my price is unfair. If u do....I’m sorry.

No love lost here

·
Registered
53 Posts
I asked if any better shipping price if I couldn’t make it. Mind you I’m all of 2 1/2 hours from you but sometimes things come up and I asked as a just in case.

But hey if you don’t like people asking for any better deal then maybe you shouldn’t sell on an enthusiast based site.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I have no idea what is going on with diyma and people on here... We don't need drama. We are adults let's act like one. :)
OP is a good seller and good guy had been on here for years and sold many times.

If you don't like his price. Than just get it here :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
He and I don’t need your interjection. He and I came tow price agreement. I’m 2 1/2 hours away and planned to meet him. Since things do come up In life I asked as a just in case if he had a better price on shipping since were so close.

Rather then being an adult and messaging me he chose to go silent then bump the post. So I chose to point this out for other buyers. It’s called awareness.

As for your years comment, you may want to check how long I’ve been around. ive sold tons of things on here and bought them as well but that means no more then him. If someone can’t simply hold an agreement made then that is something I will point out of perspective buyers here. It’s feedback.

I won’t be responding any further as I’ve said what’s needed.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Few messages asking if they’re still available....yes they are!

Got some Mosconi Aerospace tweets & midranges on the way (wanted to try something new in the other car)....give these Frogs a happy home. U won’t be disappointed. I drove for an hour in the rain enjoying mine today :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who knows. Probably someone mad at me. U can check my itrader feedback if ur worried.

My PayPal is [email protected] I can ship tonight if we get everything done before my fedex store closes. I believe they close @9

1 - 20 of 20 Posts