1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
JL Audio HD900/5

Condition of all items:
BNIB, serial numbers are intact. Bought from authorized dealer.

Total Price: :
$650 + actual shipping

I would like to sell this quickly but will not give it away so no lowballing please.

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confimation

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
This is a JL stock photo. Actual pics will be up after I get home.

Additional info:
I purchased this amp brand new from an authorized dealer in Florida. The shop was referred to me by Manville Smith since I wasn't about to pay $1000 Euro for it and he authorized them to ship it to me. When I remember where I put the invoice I'll post a pic of it.

It is BNIB in box and has only been taken it out twice in the last week to mock things up. It has NEVER seen power. Will include invoice, original box and all original accessories, manual, etc. Anyone that's bought from me knows how I am about that stuff.

If I could make this, and my HD600/4 and H800 fit in the space I want to use I would not be selling it.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Trades perhaps? I have a near mint Soundstream Reference 705 tested and signed by Wade Stewart (the original engineer from SS) with authenticated paper with the performance measurements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.