DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1 xtra BNIB Audiowave Excel Class AB Handmade Amplifier available.
This is one of the top of the line Amplifiers Available Period!
2X75
All the information you can get off the Audiowave website made in England.

Amp Retails for 2990
Selling for 1650 Shipped Complete.
I accept PayPal Only. Shipping in USA Only. References available on Request.
Thanks
Larry Chijner
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the best sounding amps available made. Handmade and tested in England. This is a duplicate amp that is not needed presently. BNIB. Dead Silent and works well on all types of speakers…

·
Registered
908 Posts
Yeah, if I wasn't so "drunk" on amplifiers right now, I'd be a buyer for this beautiful piece.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell me about it..😉 if you change your mind, let me know and we will work something out for ya….
Thanks
LC

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This Amp is Class AB and is dead silent. Signature sound of Audiowave amps lean towards the warmer sound signature. They are very engaging and can be used on Midbass, mids or tweets with great results! Audiowave amplifiers are as top of the line as you can get. They are expensive but out perform and sound better than anything I’ve tried.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This Amp is Class AB and is dead silent. Signature sound of Audiowave amps lean towards the warmer sound signature. They are very engaging and can be used on Midbass, mids or tweets with great results! Audiowave amplifiers are as top of the line as you can get. They are expensive but out perform and sound better than anything I’ve tried.
+1 The sound is totally different then anything ive heard also, its more of a 3D imaging/staging and correct it is absolutely dead silent... amazing amp for anyone starting a high end build. I would put this in the league with brax mx4/sinfoni prestigio/tru tech tubes/. I own the Aspire pros which is the next step above these and nothing is comparable! Anyone who gets this amp will enter a new dimension of sound :). Cheers and GLWS again! If it doesnt sell in a few days.. might just add to my collection.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What would you say is the sound and tonality difference between this amp and the Excel CA?

+1 The sound is totally different then anything ive heard also, its more of a 3D imaging/staging and correct it is absolutely dead silent... amazing amp for anyone starting a high end build. I would put this in the league with brax mx4/sinfoni prestigio/tru tech tubes/. I own the Aspire pros which is the next step above these and nothing is comparable! Anyone who gets this amp will enter a new dimension of sound :). Cheers and GLWS again! If it doesnt sell in a few days.. might just add to my collection.

·
Registered
150 Posts
What would you say is the sound and tonality difference between this amp and the Excel CA?
The Excel CA is a different amp, its a class A biased amp, a single excel CA would be suited more for tweeters only. The sound it produces is extremely clean and warm sounding. More towards the Tru tech tubes if uve ever had a listen but highs seems to be crisper. Only drawback is the power it produces, so if you want to use it for your midrange id suggest going mono on each side, but tweets, more then enough. If your itchin for the best of the best, then aspire pro CA is also there.... that would be the hands down the best amp for highs/midrange out there for car audio IMO. 💯👍

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would agree 100 percent but one major difference is the Aspire Pro CA Retails for
10,270. The Excell CA Retails for 3600. Depends on how much your itchen…

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That being said, there’s an old saying. A bad company doesn’t know how to make something good and a good company doesn’t know how to make something bad.
so, even though the Excel is entry level for Audiowave, it is still better than 99 Percent of the amps out there….

·
Registered
26 Posts
[so the CA on the teeeters and this amp on the mids would be a formidable sounding combo? The CA on the mids just wouldn’t have enough punch? What about running the Abyss dial mono on the tweeters and the CA on the tweeters? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Apologies for high jacking, but trying to determine if I might purchase this amp. Thx

QUOTE="ExoTicLeveL, post: 5970862, member: 221855"]
The Excel CA is a different amp, its a class A biased amp, a single excel CA would be suited more for tweeters only. The sound it produces is extremely clean and warm sounding. More towards the Tru tech tubes if uve ever had a listen but highs seems to be crisper. Only drawback is the power it produces, so if you want to use it for your midrange id suggest going mono on each side, but tweets, more then enough. If your itchin for the best of the best, then aspire pro CA is also there.... that would be the hands down the best amp for highs/midrange out there for car audio IMO. 💯👍
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts