Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Hybrid audio L4SE Wide Bandwidth drivers

Condition of all items:
BNIB brought direct from Scott

Total Price: :
$450 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Paypal only pleased, shipped FedEX of UPS express and packaged to ship safely to minimize the chances of damage, with signature confirmation, preferably in the U.S. only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

hat speaker.jpg

More pics to come tonight. I have plenty of references on here.

Additional info:

Taken from the 12V electronics website:
The Legatia L4SE is a 118mm (4.65-inch) wide-bandwidth midrange driver to compliment three-way system designs, or in two-way designs where the L4SE is earmarked as the full-range speaker (for midrange and treble duties without the use of a tweeter). The Legatia L4SE’s topology has been based off of the massively successful Stage III Legatia L4 transducer, which was first launched in July 2007 to an enthusiastic reception of car audio competitors, enthusiasts, and car audiophiles. In the years since its inception, the L4 midrange has been included in several International Auto Sound Challenge Association (IASCA®) national- and world-championship vehicles, and is eclipsed in sheer wins to date only by the Legatia L3, its smaller midrange sibling. When it came time to develop the SE series, the first product earmarked for production was the Legatia L6 SE midrange/midbass. In Spring 2009, the first prototypes were developed by company founder and lead designer Scott Buwalda, and the concept of a Special Edition series was born.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man! I'll entertain any reasonable offer and trades considered, just PM me

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, Price drop to $425 shipped!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Willing to trade for an AudioControl DSQ plus maybe some cash as well!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump...more pics coming!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's replied to...some interest but they are still avaliable y'all!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, got a new set of Legatia 6 grills as well for sale, for $20 shipped? Also have a single BN Clarus 5 mid bass that I've got no need for, would make for a dope center channel if you could mount a tweet behind it possibly. I'll do $100 shipped for it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grills sold, lazy bump for the L4SE's I don't really wanna sell, haha

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, email me at jbrock24 at Gee mail dot com, I'll send you pics with my username in the picture!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump! Make some offers people!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM's responded to, still anyone's SE's... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status