1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
ID OEMv1 Midbass from Hessdawg

Condition of all items:
BNIB. I bought these to use a few years ago straight from Hessdawg, began my build, realized they were slightly too deep, and because of my install situation depth is non-negotiable. So they went back in the closet

Total Price: :
$100 Shipped. NO trades. Need money for school.

Pictures: :

If anyone wants more pics, I would be happy to provide them.

Additional info:
Diameter 6.625"
Mounting Depth 3.125"
Mounting Diameter 5.625"
Magnet Diameter 4.5"
All info is here

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THESE
Email me at kyle(dot)mcneely(at)gmx(dot)com

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
If I didn't already have two sets. X2. Awesome mid bass drivers.
Hoarder!

Nice midbass drivers. I'd be tempted to own a set of these again. Even if I din't use them right away I'd still like to have another set. GLWS.

Chuck

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha! So does that mean you'll be back here in a few days? If so, I will definitely pick those up from you. Saves you some shipping costs.
Yessir I should be back in town the 13th or 14th or something like that. Where do you stay at?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Damn you got a lot of time off there. I live in Fulton which is about 20 minutes from campus. Would you take $90 for them since you don't have to ship?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts