1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: JBL MS-8

Condition of all items: BNIB just arrived on my door step from JBL

Total Price: : 470 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Conus. I will not ship outside US except Canada.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: I prefer to leave it in the JBL box sealed the way JBL sent it. My feedback and reputation speaks for itself.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
offer up

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
four fifty shipped

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry no international shipping except Canada. A few bad stories.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumpers

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to the top

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Some quick pics of the box its in.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Need to clear up some questions here. This unit is brand new in the box never opened. I bought from an authorized vendor. Only thing I can warranty is that it will work out of the box. I am not an authorized vendor, if installed by a liscensed installer. Thus I can not give you a warranty other than it should work. I do not work in car audio nor do I plan on it. No trades please. Do not really need anything unless ya have a primo 5959s or dac3900 laying around.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great Price on this. Does the receipt come with the purchase for warranty purposes. I'm starting to get an idea of what I'm going to put in the new truck and this can sure be a contender. Other choice is a bit one. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts