Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: JBL MS8

Condition of all items: BNIB

Total Price: $450 shipped CONUS - Money Order, Paypal:

Shipping Terms: US only :

Pictures:

Additional info: Never got around to installing this. BNIB. Parting out the audio in my Civic, so I won't have a use for this. No trades. Need money for a down payment on a new car.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is there a good reason you don't want to ship outside of the states? Seems like myself and JWAT15 are both ready to buy. I can send you the money via PayPal right away. PM me and let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a good reason you don't want to ship outside of the states? Seems like myself and JWAT15 are both ready to buy. I can send you the money via PayPal right away. PM me and let me know if you are interested.
I ship using UPS from my office (free for me). Last time I shipped something to Canada, I couldn't figure out a way to get the necessary paperwork filled out so I went to the UPS Store. Ended up costing quite a bit more than I thought.

Perhaps using JWAT's idea of charging an extra $20 would help. Another option could be to give a $20 shipping credit and anything over would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Sound fair? JWAT would have first dibs, of course.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I can understand not wanting to ship outside of the US. I have done it a few times in the past, if using USPS the tracking stops once things leave the US (understandable), but a worry for both as they lose any idea of where the package is. Shipping via UPS internationally jacks the price of shipping up considerably.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just FYI for anyone considering shipping to Canada the USPS tracking number is carried over into the Canada Post system and the package can be tracked all the way to delivery at www_dot_canadapost.ca

I have an address in both countries and have shipped going both directions many times with no issues.

SDB_M3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still interested.. I need one of these. Will pay the difference in shipping

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold pending funds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status