DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right folks, brand new mkI with the black JBL dustcap. if you don't know anything about this line of subs, do yourself a favor and search. This is tied with the mighty Aura subs as my all time favorite subwoofers. would make a RIDICULOUS HT sub in 3cf w/ 3"x10.67" tube port with an F3 of 19hz! That was my original plan for the jbl but i just won't get around to it anytime soon and it's taking up space. price is firm at $190 shipped.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will entertain offers through pm. not looking for any trades however unless u have a single SLS8.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
The thing looks like a WMD! I can't get over that the mounting depth is significantly more than the sub diameter. Bump!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
600w but that's VERY conservative. jbl says peak is 3000w

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
last chance, I think i changed my mind again and will go ahead and use this if it doesn't sell soon.

·
Registered
446 Posts
claiming the w10gti as the best 10" made.... is questionable..

however im looking at 2 12wgti's that are my friends since i have to chop up his box and redo part of it since some idiot put a 2.5 plug port in it as the port....

and i can honestly and truthfully say these subs are in my top 3 favorite for sure...

someone buy this mans amazing subwoofer at an amazing price.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not this again. next time i'll just say best 10" imo/ime for someone who likes accurate bass. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts