DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT - Check out the link to Pioneer's website for all the details on this unit if you are not familiar with it.

Condition of all items: Brand new in box. Never opened.

Total Price: :$1,000.00 including shipping (see below)

Shipping Terms: : Free to US except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico via FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options will be considered at additional cost.

Pictures: I snapped this on my way out the door this morning. I'll get some other pictures with my user name later.

Any additional info you want us to know: I bought this and then found out about the DEX-P99RS. I really want one of those instead. Would be willing to trade for a DEX-P99RS too.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for doing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement on DIYMA.

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIY Mobile Audio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on our site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Once your transaction is complete, please use iTrader to record feedback for the other party.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before perusing any transaction.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
good deck, has Voice recicnition, great ipod interface, gps, phone bluetooth, SD card, USB, HD radio, you ask it, it has it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good deck, has Voice recicnition, great ipod interface, gps, phone bluetooth, SD card, USB, HD radio, you ask it, it has it.
Thanks for the info. I can't believe I forgot to give details about it. Since you did I went ahead and added a link to the Pioneer website for further details. Thanks again!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, thought I'd put a link to my eBay posting too. Just in case someone here may be more comfortable buying through eBay.

Edit: Nevermind. Just read that eBay links are against the rules. I'll put the link in the eBay finds thread.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't suppose you ahve use for a great condition Audison LRx 1.1k (blue series) and some cash?
Unfortunately, no I would not have a use for that amp. I have two 8 inch subs in my rear deck and they work beautifully with 300 watts for my taste. I will eventually probably upgrade or add to them but for now I want to get a DEX-P99RS to run everything. That's my first goal. Thanks though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.