Product Brand & Model:
Ultra LV-6 6.5" Sub

Condition of all items:
BNIB

Total Price: :
$100 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Sub is BNIB. Pictures will be uploaded in the next day or two.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Does it say V2 on the Ultra packaging? I got a set of these a few months back and it said "Ultra LV6v2" written very officially with a ball point pen, haha. No clue how they are any different from the V1's

Seriously though, great little subs, I have one in each door, pure SQ, free bump here...

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Opps. I completely forgot about the pics. I will get them up when I get home.

BUT I am not required to as an upgraded member :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Good seller, good product. Free Bump brother!

·
Registered
238 Posts
looks like the cast basket and maybe a slightly different motor structure from v1 to v2

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
How low does this play?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts