DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of high end, quality gear available. I'll be listing more in the next week. Clearing out some of my spare stock to raise funds. I will add pics later today of gear.

Product Brand & Model:

SOLD Scanspeak D3004/6020-00 pair
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/scanspeak-soft-dome-tweeters/scanspeak-illuminator-d3004/6020-00-tweeter-textile-dome/

Brax Matrix 10.1 subwoofers (2). In great condition, these just wouldn't fit where I wanted to use them. Very nice build quality.

Hybrid Audio L6v2 pair. Excellent condition and have seen very little use. They were in my wifes car for a short while until we sold it so they've been sitting since.

Arc Audio PS8 processor with bluetooth module and dsp controller. Only been in use for a few months. Really nice unit with the new software loaded. Excellent sound quality.

Dynaudio MW182 pair- used in good condition.

McIntosh MX5000 head unit. Great condition with side trim tabs. Flagship McIntosh head unit. Glass is in excellent shape too. Will be available in a few days after head unit shootout is complete.

Condition of all items:
Scanspeak D3004 pair 8/10 (mounting marks from screws), functions perfectly and barely used.

Brax Matrix 10.1 subwoofers 8/10 (mounting marks), functions 100%, comes with original wood crates and cover bags.

Hybrid Audio L6v2 9/10 great condition, with original boxes.

Arc Audio PS8 with BTM and controller. 9/10. Comes with original boxes. The controller plastic mount was flushed into an install so if you need one of those contact Arc for a replacement.

Dynaudio MW182- used, works 100% shows a little wear but great playing condition. Includes the rubber mounting gaskets.

McIntosh MX5000- Stock, excellent condition, functions 100% and has the side trim tabs. Glass in great condition.

Total Price: :
Scan D3004 pair $150 shipped CONUS
Brax Matrix 10.1 $400 each shipped CONUS or $750 for the pair shipped.
Hybrid L6v2 pair $300 shipped CONUS
Arc Audio PS8, BTM, controller- $700 shipped CONUS
Dynaudio MW182 pair- $425 shipped CONUS
McIntosh MX5000 - $1200 shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price in the CONUS. Outside of that, we will work out shipping price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.